This space is called 'Craft Room' - welcomes all fellow crafters to book at a affordable price instantly.
It is cozy and nicely decorated with high ceiling. Situated in an old British colonial building, formerly known as the old police head quarter, one can expect to have a sense of nostalgia while enjoy the comfort of modern amenities. This place is also well lighted with natural sunlight making it ideal for photo taking. Ideal for activities such as workshops, giving talks, team bonding games, study room & more!
Located just 5 minutes walk from Chinatown MRT, it highly accessible with a complete range of amenities within 5 minute walk away. Amenities include (not limited to): - hawker centres - shopping malls - cafes.
Important notes / directions:
- There is no elevator and lift at the building. Only stairs.
- via MRT Exit C at Chinatown Station. Walk into the People's Park food centre and exit from the back of the food center. You will see a flight of sheltered steps near the carpark gantry that leads up to 195 Pearl's Hill Terrace.
- via CAR. Turn left into Pearl's Hill Terrace from Eu Tong Sen street, drive uphill to arrive at Pearl Hill Terrace. Ample parking available at $0.60/30 minutes with no grace period. Please note that the gantry is old hence you will need to insert a chip card.
- No smoking within the building & the space.
- Guests are expected to return the fixtures and fittings to the origin location after use.
- Guests are not allowed to remove existing fixtures and fittings from the space.
- Please include preparation / pack up / cleaning time in your booking slot.
Guests will be able to cancel anytime before the order is approved by the host.
If the order has been approved, guests may cancel each booking listed under their order if all of the following conditions are met:
- The Booking is more than 30 days from the date which the refund request is made
- Refund request is made within 24 hours from the time which the order is created
All other cancellation request is subject to case by case consideration basis.
Note: I didn’t see any water cooler in the building so a heads up to remind friends or participants to bring their own water.
The host is very helpful and she makes sure we have all the information we need to know before the actual booking day. Thank you Weiying.